Our website is currently under construction.
Strategic Grant Direction
Through our new strategic plan, the Michael Reese Health Trust will focus our support to increase impact and accelerate turnaround times between application and funding decision.
Under the strategic plan, the Trust’s grant making program will focus on:
- Advocacy efforts to preserve the safety net
- The intersection between housing and healthcare
- Behavioral health services and supports, including Medicaid enrollment, within CPS
Strategic Priorities (continued...)
- The integration of oral health and primary care
- Long-term counseling and cross-sector provider collaborations, to support survivors of domestic violence
- Capacity building for a healthy Jewish community
- Healthcare workforce pathways for youth (11-25 years old), veterans with previous healthcare experience in the military, and immigrants/refugees with previous healthcare experience in their home country
- Violence prevention, through participation in the Partnership for Safe and Peaceful Communities and hospital-based interventions